WATERING AFTER PLANTING
- Water the box on the ground and wait 3-4 hours to let the soil and plants settle before hanging the box on the wall
- When lifting the box, the water will collect at the bottom of your box, make sure the plug is secured.
WATERING WHILE HANGING
- Make sure you water slowly.
- Do not water faster than the soil can absorb (the drainage compartment can take a maximum of 250 ml).
- Have a dry cloth ready in case you experience spilling of water.
- When done watering, empty the excess water from the build-in drainage system by removing the plug from the bottom hole.
- Have a cup ready to collect the water.
- There is room for 250 ml water in the excess water collector.