CHOOSE YOUR PLANTS
- Make sure the plants fit to grow together and are not too heavy
- When deciding which plants to choose for your indoor green wall, you need to consider a few things: how much light plants will receive, the depth of plant roots and the positioning of the plants on the wall
CHOOSE YOUR DESIGN
- Get creative and design your own plant picture, keeping the comments of step one in mind.
PLACE YOUR PLANT
- Plant carefully your chosen plants in each cell in your chosen design.
FILL SOIL AND SECURE PLANT
- After placing the plant in the chosen cell, fill the cell up with soil matching the needs of your plants.
- Press the soil firmly, especially in the corners, so it leaves some space from the top while ensuring to cover the water slits fully (to prevent dripping when watering).
- The more soil you can get in the corners, the more secure your plants will be
FINISHING WITH MOSS
- If you choose a design where you have cells with no plants in, make sure to fill the cell with soil and cover with decoration moss (TIP: Try and finish your design with moss for decoration).
GROW FRESH HERBS
Kitchen herbs are very suitable to be planted in PlantWallBox.